The Harbour Lights Hotel
The Harbour Lights,
26 Broad Street,
Situated in the heart of Ilfracombe's Heritage Harbour on the spectacular North Devon Coast, The Harbour Lights is ideal for visitors seeking affordable North Devon B&B or Half-Board accommodation.
The picturesque harbour is steeped in legends of pirates, wreckers and smugglers and has retained much of its old world charm. There are inns dating from the 14th century, narrow winding streets, colourful cottages, interesting shops, tea rooms, a lifeboat station, restaurants and breathtaking coastal scenery.
The Harbour Lights is owned and operated by the resident proprietors Ruth and Steve Rudge, so you are assured of a warm welcome and personal service at all times.
We know that you want cleanliness, comfort, safety and value for money when staying away from home so all of our rooms offer the following facilities and features:
- Fully en-suite with bath or shower, WC and hand wash basin
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Modern fire detection and warning system, fully compliant with current health and safety legislation
- High quality supportive mattresses
- Professionally laundered towels and bed linen
- Digital ready colour TV (wall mounted and mostly flat screens)
- Comfort tray for free in-room tea or coffee
- Individually controlled heating
- Plus many more special little touches to make you feel at home